0151 227 3155
0161 817 5180
01978 664 071
020 7862 4633
Established in 1985, Sutcliffe has grown from a local family firm to a National provider of technical services with a reputation for excellence.
Our core activity is in Civil and Structural Engineering, but we are a multi-disciplinary practice and provide expertise in the following areas;
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical and Environmental Site Investigations
- Infrastructure Design and Flood Risk Analysis
- Principal Designer, CDM Consultants and Project Safety
- Building Surveying and Party Wall Matters
- Structural Inspections and Surveys
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Sustainability Services
- Project Management
Over the years Sutcliffe has become renowned for our personal approach to building Client relationships. We do not understimate the value of "getting on with people" and feel that this sets us apart in a competitive industry.
Donations are being gratefully received in memory of John for two local community support companies Homebaked and Safe Regeneration Ltd that John was actively involved in.
Donations and enquiries to Howards Funeral Directors
1-5 Roe Lane, Southport, PR9 9DR
T: 01704 500086
(Please make cheques payable to Howards Donation Account)
Donations In Memory of John Sutcliffe
Funeral - John Sutcliffe