0151 227 3155
0161 817 5180
01978 664 071
02074 584 136
Established in 1985, Sutcliffe has grown from a local family firm to a National provider of technical services with a reputation for excellence.
Our core activity is in Civil and Structural Engineering, but we are a multi-disciplinary practice and provide expertise in the following areas;
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical and Environmental Site Investigations
- Infrastructure Design and Flood Risk Analysis
- Principal Designer, CDM Consultants and Project Safety
- Building Surveying and Party Wall Matters
- Structural Inspections and Surveys
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Sustainability Services
- Project Management
Over the years Sutcliffe has become renowned for our personal approach to building Client relationships. We do not understimate the value of "getting on with people" and feel that this sets us apart in a competitive industry.
We are recruiting
Click here to view the latest vacancies.
We are pleased to announce that Anoop Jayakkar has been promoted to an Associate, we wish him every success in his new position.
Sutcliffe Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge - 22 October 2016
Lime Street Redevelopment
Green Light Given for £35M Lime Street TransformationRead More