Manchester Five Sites
Client Matrix Homes
Contractor Wates Living Space
Architects Pozzini Architects
Contract Value £30M
Services Civil & Structural Engineering and Geotechnical & Environmental Investigation
The joint venture between Matrix Homes & Wates Living Space constructed homes over five sites with finance coming from the Greater Manchester Pension Fund.
The new homes were built in Chorlton-cum Hardy, Gorton and Brooklands, creating 240 houses that will be split between affordable housing and private sale.
Housing investment model sites:
- Former Oakwood, Darley Avenue, Chorlton Park – 97 Homes
- Former Ossington Court, Hawkswick Drive, Northern Moor – 29 Homes
- Former Woodwise Nursery, off Woodwise Lane, Brooklands – 18 homes
- Off Clowes Street, West Gorton, Ardwick – 29 Homes
- Gorton Monastery, off Gorton Lane, Gorton North – 67 homes
All the homes offer all the everyday compliances and sleek features as well as superb, energy efficient qualities such as solar panel roofs.