Energy and sustainability
Sutcliffe has vast experience in developing energy sustainability strategies on behalf of clients. An example of this includes the development of district heat networks incorporating low carbon biomass Combined Heat and Power systems to meet the needs of businesses, local authorities and local residents.
When undertaking energy and sustainability projects, Sutcliffe can provide a complete service incorporating:
- Initial concept and viability
- Planning advice including local authority engagement
- Stakeholder management
- Design of decentralised energy systems
- Site layout
- Civil and structural engineering services
- Operation and management services.